This year TCT has several sessions and events created specifically for U.S. and International Fellows.
Registration for the full TCT is FREE for all fellows!
For over 29 years, TCT has featured innovative research and technologies, helping physicians to immediately adopt new therapies into their practice. TCT 2017 will feature a Fellows Track dedicated to those early in their medical career. This Track will help guide you through the conference and enhance your educational experience. From Live Case transmissions to smaller, interactive forums on innovative new treatments, TCT can expand your horizons and enrich your medical career.
- International Fellows Session
- International Regional TCT sessions
- ABCs of Interventional Cardiology
- Learn the Technique: Case Reviews
- Fellows Conversations with the Masters
- International Society Case Presentations
TCT International Fellows Session
Monday, October 30, 2017
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
For the 3rd year, a special International Fellows Session will be held at TCT 2017. Last year was a great success with over 100 cases submitted representing Fellows from all over the world. This year we hope to have even more submissions.
Criteria for International Fellows:
- Age limit: <38 Yrs. Born on or before 1980.
- Postgraduate degree MD, FCPS, FCCP, or DM in Cardiology.
- Enrollment in cardiology fellowship program.
- A letter or LOR may be considered for his or her present status from the immediate supervisor or by the Institute Head.
The winner of the competition will receive a Certificate that states this Fellow won the International Competition at TCT 2017 as well as the opportunity to be interviewed live at TCT .
Note: Winners will receive Faculty Registration but must pay for travel and lodging. This also applies to 95% of TCT Faculty.
Submit your case:
Fellows Register here for FREE!